Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Gettin' some Z's

Last Monday night I had to go in for a sleep study at Olathe Med. For once in my life it was a good thing I didn't meet protocol. The sleep dude told me he didn't have to wake me up and put me on the breathing machine because even though I did stop breathing in my sleep a few times it wasn't enough to warrant using one of those machines the rest of my life. It took him forty five minutes to hook me up to forty-some wires from my legs to my almost bald head. Then he monitored my every move and every breath by camera and all those wires all night long. Talk about the definition of "Big Brother is Watching" that night took the cake.

Well even though it was a different experience, now that I think about it-it isn't really that different. The Word tells us that God knows every hair on our head and it also says He watches over us all the time, twentyfour seven. All I can say is I'm glad He's watching over me all the time instead of that dude in the baby-blue blue pajamas.

1 comment:

  1. so, you got violated by a machine, AND some sketchy doc observed while you slept!? sounds like a wild time to me dude hahah ;)

    ReplyDelete