Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Good Impressions

What is the meaning of life?

Pretty tough question really. On a more personal level, what is the meaning of your life?

Would your answer be "I don't really know.", "I haven't really thought about it." or would you rather answer the question by reflecting back "What do you think the meaning of your life is?"
If you were to reflectively ask me my question, I would have to say I feel the meaning of one's life depends on what that life means to those around oneself. In other words what have you done to influence the other lives around you? Is who you are making a difference in who someone else is? Have you invested in others instead of just yourself? What will you be remembered for when you are no longer present? Will who you are or who you have been still linger in the hearts and lives of those you come into contact with now in a positive way, a negative way or just no way at all?

I guess I believe that a life well lived is a life that's been given and shared unselfishly with others, and has left good impressions that will last forever. Hope the life I've lead and am leading will leave good impressions.

No comments:

Post a Comment