Thursday, June 4, 2009

Noah and the ark

It's Thursday night and the wife and I are in Branson. We've just arrived back at our motel from a show and supper. We went to watch Noah and the Ark (the musical). Let me tell you something, you haven't seen anything until you've witnessed Noah dance and sing with his wife, sons, their wives and a pair of orangotangs, wahoo! I will not bad-mouth the show but I will say they took an awful lot of artistic liberty while writting this one, and for me it was like being stung by a bee for the first time, something new, different and something I'd rather not experience again. But I will give them credit for one thing, at the very end they made the connection that Jesus Christ is our only Ark of salvation today and then they made an altar call.

I guess what I see in this entire singing and dancing Noah thing is the fact that no matter how off, or how painful some things may be in this life, we should always make time to tell people about Jesus and invite them to meet Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment