Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December 2nd

December 2nd, the day before December 3rd. This and May 3rd, 2 days I will dread as long as I walk this earth. I'm only human. Not super-human, not even super-spiritual. If anything I am superficial when it comes to my own emotions, as in most of the time I wear them on my sleeves for all to see. I never want to pretend that loss of love is minimized by believing and living for the Messiah. He came to experience sorrow, greif and yes, even loss. I have a joy unspeakable and full of glory because I know that the future holds a family reunion that will last for eternity but until then we must deal, live and strive to continue on. Help me LORD tonight and tomorrow to focus on your promises and not on losses. December 2nd, the day before December 3rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment