Saturday, January 31, 2009

LIGHTEN UP!

Somebody just told me that my blogs are too heavy and they need to be lighter, and the sad thing is, I already knew this. So here goes...Clinton, Bush and Obama were on this plane and...NO, just kidding.
I guess I could do like some I've read and write about my every move. I'm sitting here at 1:18am on a Saturday morning (even though this post will record it's 2 hours earlier), but any way's I'm sitting here watching the Ovation channel and watching artist wishing I would start painting again, instead of just watching others express themselves through their talents.

Well I'll probably go to bed in a short while after I finish this post.

Hey I just saw a commercial about a website where I could purchase original Salvador Dali art pieces!...wow...let me get my check book.

Oh well heading for bed now...light enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment