Saturday, January 31, 2009

Saturday, Saturday, Saturday nights allright!

Hey it's me again and it's another Saturday. Me and the misses are going to take the day and go gallyvanting all over Olathe, It's going to be great spending time with my favorite best friend forever. Hey I'm a lucky dog! Tomorrow's my favorite day of the week, as a matter of fact I don't know about you but just about everything I do all week is based around Sunday. Now I didn't say the Sabbath, because for me Sunday is not a total day of rest. It's a day of service to my Lord and His church. So I am starting to set aside part of my day on Saturday (whenever possible) to take a Sabbatical and just rest [cease to work] and celebrate all the Lord's done. This coupled with my Sunday afternoon full gospel nap ought to refresh my spirit. So if you can't tell, I'm excited about spending time with my lovly wife this evening, did I mention I was a lucky dog? Sometimes I love being me. God is awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I love you being you too. Thank you for an awesome day today!!! And for rescuing the employees at Best Buy!

    ReplyDelete