Friday, February 20, 2009

Mass Street Memories

Hey just got back home from eating with my lovely wife, my brother and sister in law at Buffalo Bobs on Mass street in Lawrence. Man it really brought back some memories. My wife and I used to eat there alot back in the day. We had good times with good friends. It was really nice and something different yet felt so familiar. Then we went across the street to The Signs of Life Christian book store and checked out the art upstairs in the gallery. It was very inspiring.

5 comments:

  1. I am sure you saw my Dad at Signs of Life! I didn't know if you knew that he worked there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Eva, I didn't see him that night but I would have recoginzed him. Nice to hear from you, been missing you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, we have been missing you too, very much as a matter of fact. We will be home soon, I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Be home to visit, or for good? [moving back?]

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh just to visit. for good won't be until at least next summer. :) yay.

    ReplyDelete