Thursday, February 19, 2009

pastor rons block, I mean blog

Hey I haven't written anything lately because I think I'm experiencing writers block, or I guess now days it should be called "typers block" right? I don't know why but it's just not coming to me so I decided to write/type about my not being able to write/type. Which in turn gives me something to write/type about. Speaking of typing, I'm reminded of why I know how to type in the first place. My father actually gave me advice when I was in high school in the 70's and that advice was to take typing class. And at first I thought, "Hey I'm a dude, what's a dude need typing for?" But I went ahead and signed up for the class and I'm glad I did. Because besides the fact that typing is a real handy thing to know for today's computer usage, I was the only "Dude" in a classroom full of girls. Man my dad was a smart man and I really miss him and mom. Oh well signing off from my writing/typing about not being able to write/type.

Yours truly, Blessed

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you learned to type.

    God Bless you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dennis, miss you guys, thanks for the prayers and all really need them. Bro. you are a blessing and so is your mother.

    ReplyDelete