Sunday, February 22, 2009

Well, here we are again.

Here we are again and it's Sunday. To some who will be in service today it will be a routine, a "I have to" thing. But to me it's a "I get to" thing. For most it's about doing what's right and doing what they feel they're supposed to do, but to me it's what my entire week, my entire life for that matter is all about. I live and breath for Sunday. Now don't get me wrong, I still get nervous when I get in front of people but I love and live for preaching the Gospel. The days I don't get the opportunity to speak I really miss it. Who wouldn't want to talk or teach about the person they love more than life itself? Listen, if Sunday has become a "Well, here we are again" hum-drum response to us then that's what we will receive, a hum-drum experience. But if we are totally stoked and excited about meeting with others to sing, give and experience God's presence then we understand what it's all about. Anyways, gotta go drive a van to pick people up...going after that one (or 12) depends on who gets out of bed this morning.

Shalom out!

No comments:

Post a Comment