Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Valentines Day

Hey guys! Valentines Day's coming up next Saturday!

You know in my opinion, this holiday seems to have become "one-sided." Seriously, why is it that it's all about the female gender of our race? I thought it was about love in general. I mean just like in any relationship it takes two, right? Since my wife is my sweetheart, then that makes me her sweetheart. So why is it us guys aren't getting candy and roses, or tools and stuff on this day? And guys, why is it we don't seem to have the right to get upset if she forgets to get us something on this holiday?

Actually I think this day should be all about showing unconditional love. You see, I feel like if this holiday's about love then it shouldn't be about getting gifts or cards yourself, it should be about giving of yourself. To me true love's not measured by what you get, but by what you give and how you give it.

Don't worry dear I'm still getting you something.

Yours truly, In Trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment