Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Pursuit

Hey it's me again. We just had what I thought was an awesome service this morning. I had the opportunity to deliver a message I've titled "The Pursuit of Happiness." Essentially we talked about what it takes to be a man or a woman after God's heart like David and we came to the conclusion that in order to be a man after God's heart, or a man in the pursuit of God's happiness, you don't have to be perfect you just have to be perfectly honest with God and with yourself about your sins. And you have to be totally obedient to God and to His Word with your life. Then a friend in the church stood and gave a word that God had given him that was anointed and totally a confirmation for the message. God is always amazing me that way, because He's just totally amazing.

1 comment: